Rapunzels - Fetish Way to Let Hair Growing

http://funfunpics.blogspot.com/2010/12/rapunzels-fetish-way-to-let-hair.html 3:28 AM, Posted by Qline , Subscribe to feed reader here

Bookmark and Share

I think these Rapunzels are holding onto some weird concept of beauty, which the rest of the world doesn’t seem to share: just cut it!

Never mind the impracticalities of having hair longer than your waist, it must be a real pain to wash, comb and move with. I imagine it would hurt like hell when people stand on it too. In my opinion, it is a scary looking fetish gone way too far. I think most of you would agree, no? Otherwise, please help me, inform me of this weird fascination with growing your hair freakishly long.

















































































































































































Content

This blog maybe contains your blog's material such like pics and photos, videos, wallpapers or themes.
Please contact me if you have any objection of those material. We randomly picked it through internet e.g Google, Yahoo, Bing and Social Networks Site.

For advertisement matters, you can send me email to superbuxmoney[at]gmail.com.